Friday, December 14, 2012

Cafe and Notes


Paris Paris Paris! This is the chant that runs through my head every morning since I've gotten here, which is a lot healthier than what my subconscious is telling me (last night I had a dream about a crazed lemur, whose brain was swapped with a human lunatic).

I've been couchsurfing these past few days and I love it. I could not recommend it enough for people traveling somewhere new. It's refreshing, and you get to see the world through different eyes. I've also noticed while you're making observations about them, they are making the same of you, and it's interesting to hear what people think of my American heritage.

The above picture is when I decided I was walking for way too many hours without a pit stop, so I ducked into a nearby cafe and got myself a coffee while writing a few thoughts down.

Today I go to the Musee d'Orsay with my friend Viv! I'm excited! Au Revoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment