Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Bet

I hate to admit it, but I'm a cheater.

I joined this game on dietbet.com a little while ago. For people who don't know Diet Bet, it's a website where you put in some money, and your goal is to lose 4% of your body weight in 28 days/4 weeks. If you succeed, you get the money back and then some, depending on how many people win/lose. Sounds a bit sketchy, but it's based on the logic that if you make losing weight a competition, people are bound to be more successful.

Here's the deal: I don't believe in diets. I believe in healthy lifestyles. It is my mantra to eat right and exercise (of course with some indulgences here and there). That being said, I've been pretty unhealthy the past few weeks, not being as active or eating more junk (hence the cheating). This is my push to get back on track!

I'm letting you guys know because I don't want to back out. Something I do believe in is commitment. If you say you're gonna do it, do it! And stick to it!

I'll keep you all updated with my progress (nothing super specific, but how the food and training is going). I'll be sure to leave a few tips along the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment