Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beer for thought


Before coming to Germany, I was not as big into beer. I mean, it's not that I didn't like it, I was just more of a wine girl. Well, let's face it, I still am. There's just something about fermented fruit that gets me.
Introducing Porter's Fruity Beers. This happened when Oliver and I went over to Kadewe in hopes of finding him a Pullover, and resulted in a mad dash around the gourmet food section to soothe our rumbling tummies before it closed.
The verdict? I like the Erdbeere (strawberry) one more than the Kirsche (cherry). It kind of tastes like Hi-chew, that delicious Japanese gummi candy I am kind of missing right now.
It didn't change my life, but give it a go! And as far as eclectic, I would say at least there's variety. And you know variety is the spice of life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment