Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mexican Food inside a mall

I know what you nuggets are thinking: mall food = expensive bland food. To be fair, you're probably right 80% of the time. Then there's the other 20% that's actually not too shabby.

Note: It gets no award for plating and those Buffalo Wings are not in anyway Buffalo Wings nor Mexican, BUT the food was pretty good. In fact, Oli practically licked the plate. I got the enchiladas because I missed my Dos Enchiladas from Quantum Leap! I have to say I prefer the ones from Quantum Leap (those bad boys show up in my dreams from time to time), but these are half the price and also delish!

Not sure the name of the place but it is in Hallen am Borsigturm!


Post a Comment