Sunday, November 24, 2013

Share it Saturdays No. 4 ft Prague

Hello beautiful people, I am back with a Share it Saturday!

A small share but I'd like to post some of my old photos from Prague. Prague is one of those European towns you dream about: great views, colorful houses, random food stalls, and clean metro stations. I've been twice and both times were great--just walking around really gets you inspired. If you haven't been, now you can see why!








These photos were taken in the Winter time. It looks warm but trust me, depending on when you go, it can get really cold!
I hope you enjoyed my post. Look forward to a more lengthy update soon!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Prague has been on my list for a long time now. Maybe in 2014 I'll get there! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete